Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. Information that we receive about you from other services such as Google Analytics, Google Play, Apple App Store, Unity are used to improve our applications and services.
Information that we collect is summarized as follows:
1) Device Information. Device specific information such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
2) Log Information. Details of how you used our applications or services; internet protocol address, event information such as crashes / system activity / hardware settings / browser type / browser language / date and time of requests and referral URLs.
3) Location Information. Some of the services we use in our games (e.g. Google Play Console) may collect and process information about your location. All data about your location is aggregated and non-personally identifiable information.
4) Unique application numbers. Certain services include a unique application identifier. This number and information about your installation (e.g. operating system type and application version number). This is aggregated and non-personally identifiable information.
5) Local Storage. We may collect and store non-personal information locally on your device using mechanisms such as web browser storage and application data caches.
6) ARCHON-9 game specific device storage access. The local storage of your device will be used to store and retrieve game settings, and save games. No information of any personal nature is accessed. The camera roll access is used to provide ability to customize character profiles with custom photos; no images are exposed external to the device.
7) Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We use various technologies to collect and analyze details of your visit to our web site and use of our games, which may include cookies or anonymous identifiers sent to your device. We also use anonymous identifiers when you interact with third party service such as advertising.
How we use this information
We use this information to improve our applications. We may share aggregated anonymous information publicly, for example trends about general use of our applications.
If you have any questions please contact us by email at .